Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Cooking with PBS

I've been cooking and cleaning this morning, and kept the tv on low to keep me company, as Rob and Joe are upstairs and Mom and Dad are doing an inspection a couple of hours away for Dad's business. I made my way through the end of "Today," an episode of "Home Delivery" (guaranteed to make me cry), and switched to PBS as "Family Feud" came on, because it is the worst show ever created (and hosted by the most insipid, unhumorous guy ever to walk the planet). "Thomas & Friends" was on PBS, and then as the bottom of the hour rolled around, I came over to check my e-mail. A different show came on, and I have realized to my dismay that I can sing along to THE ENTIRE "Barney!" theme song.

Help me, please.

3 comments:

kate said...

It's not pathetic to be able to sing the entire Barney theme song. It's more like a sad commentary on our times. We've been brainwashed and indoctrinated by Barney!

Anonymous said...

I love you... you love me... we're a happy family.. with a great big hug, and a kiss from em to you! Won't you say you love me too?




Nej

Anonymous said...

Rebel against the indoctrination from the purple dinosaur! Rebel! ReBEL!

...that's only the first verse, Jen. Unfortunately. :-/