Monday, September 26, 2005

On my mind:

It's fascinating to me how, if you had a room full of people, each person is, potentially, attracted to a different person than another person is. Of course, there are the "I hEaRt BrAd PiTt" people, but that's another story.

I love watching people, couples; watching them interact with each other, wondering what it was about the other that attracted them to each other. I love seeing plain, ordinary people completely in love with each other -- and, more than that, just completely LIKING each other.

I used to think that would never happen to me, that I would never find someone I would choose above all others to spend time with; whom I would never tire of seeing; whom I could respect and admire and love and find completely endearing; whom I could spend time with, and with whom all silences would be comfortable, not awkward.

Reading Heather and Jon's sites helped me a lot - helped me believe that ordinary people do find That Person. That Heather isn't Leslie Ludy or Shannon Harris helped a lot, made it more real. I love this post of hers; it helped so much.

I don't despair anymore.

No comments: