Sunday, October 23, 2005

i'm too sexy for my shirt...

There are many people I find attractive (I think almost everyone is beautiful), but there are very few people I'm attracted to. Actually, there are only a couple people I've ever been really attracted to. Therefore, I don't go around commenting on people's sexiness because, hello? I don't find them sexy.

Tonight, however, I saw someone who has been one of The Ones for quite a while. I was talking to one of my friends, and when I leaned over to whisper a reply to her, something about plans for next weekend, the only thing that came out of my mouth was, "Hot. Hot hot hothothothothot."

Someone, please slap me.


(tangentially related: I didn't know facebook was going to turn out to be used as a dating service. I've gotten offers/invitations from italians, argentinians, and some U.S. guys - I haven't taken any of them up on it, but it's flippin' sweet.)

No comments: