Thursday, April 07, 2005

quotes

"How is it, Draco?" simpered Pansy Parkinson. "Does it hurt much?"
"Yeah," said Malfoy, putting on a brave sort of grimace. But Harry saw him wink at Crabbe and Goyle when Pansy had looked away.
"Settle down, settle down," said Professor Snape idly.
-Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban; JK Rowling, page 123


Why is it so difficult and uncomfortable to be naked? It's because when you have clothes on, you can always make those little adjustments that people love to do. Hitching, straightening, adjusting. You know, you feel like you're getting it together. "Yeah, pretty good. Feeling good, feeling pretty good."
But when you're naked, it's so final. You're just, "Well, this is it. There's nothing else I can do."
That's why I like to wear a belt when I'm naked. I feel it gives me something. I'd like to get pockets to hang off the belt. Wouldn't that be the ultimate thing? Picture that. To be naked and still be able to put your hands in your pockets. I think that would really help a lot.
-Jerry Seinfeld


When Carol breastfeeds Ben, and Joey and Chandler get grossed out...
Ross: "Come ON guys, this is the most natural and beautiful thing in the world!"
Joey: "I know, but there's a baby hangin' on it!"

Chandler: "And this from the cry-for-help department: Are you wearing makeup?"
Joey: "Yes, I am. As of today, I am officially Joey Tribbiani, actor slash model."
Chandler: "That's funny, 'cause I was thinking you look more like Joey Tribbiani, man slash woman."
Friends


Esmerelda: "He has been sent first to tempt you. But it's not too late. You must push him from you. Expel him. Trample down the perversion of nature."
Joyce: "Did you hear that? He's the perversion of nature. Wow, isn't that exciting?"
Edward Scissorhands

No comments: