Monday, November 27, 2006

so tired.

I am so tired, and just about to go take a nap.

A nap? On a Monday afternoon?! Shouldn't I be in class?!?

Yes, normally. But today, I received an e-mail that said the professor for my 3-hour afternoon class is sick! I feel sorry for her, and I hope she gets well very soon. But at the same time, I am thrilled to not have to go to class.

And then I found out that from now on, my Historical Research Methods (HRM) class won't be meeting, as the professor is giving us this time to research! Hooray!! This means that from now until December 18th, I won't have any afternoon classes on Wednesdays or Fridays, and only my 11-12 and 3-6 class on Mondays!

...but the presentation time for the HRM class is in the latest time slot that they have available for finals: 3-5PM on December 22nd. By the time I finish, it'll be all dark outside, so I'll probably wait to make the 2-hour trip to mom and dad's until the morning of the 23rd. Hardly any Christmas prep time, again.

Next year will be different. :)

No comments: