Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Events...

This entire semester has been marked by moments of sheer panic, worndering how on earth I'll be able to get something done on time, when I have sixty-five other projects due at the same time. And I go to sleep at night worrying about it, thinking that I'll probably die when the deadline (ooh, funny) comes, because what human would be able to do all this stuff at once and live to tell the tale?! And then the deadline comes, and all of my projects are neatly finished and turned in, and behold, I'm still alive. It's so anticlimactic.

This morning I had two pages of a 6-10 page paper finished, and then realized that the direction the paper was taking was not what I wanted to write about. So I redirected the paper, did extra research, and shortly before noon, turned in a super 8-page paper on the corruption in "Hamlet."

Yesterday and today were hellish, assignment-wise, with three papers, one test, and a quiz all due in the span of 24 hours.

I voted today, and I have never before felt so excited to vote and satisfied with how I voted. And the District Attorney? I know him. That's so weird.

I haven't worked out today, because I have shinsplints from an exercise class I took last night; I can hardly move my lower legs. Ugh.

I'm going to go make chili.

Tonight is my night to relax.

No comments: