Monday, March 07, 2005

gimme your muzack

What music do you listen to? Recently I've organised playlists, and the one I'm currently listening to is as follows:


  • On and On - Good Charlotte
  • One Time - Good Charlotte
  • I Never Said - Good Charlotted
  • Ways of Forever - Good Charlotte
  • One Week - Barenaked Ladies
  • Millionaire - Die Prinzen
  • Underneath it All - No Doubt
  • Disease - Matchbox 20
  • The Remedy - Jason Mraz
  • Here and Now - Good Charlotte
  • Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen
  • Wake me up Inside - Evanescence
  • My Immortal - Evanescence
  • Something About the Way You Look Tonight - Elton John
  • Dreams - Cranberries
  • Zombie - Cranberries

Oh, and the Good Charlotte ones: I'm not so sure of the titles. The titles are on my old computer, and so I just picked out the phrase in the song that would make me remember which one it is. ;)

No comments: