Wednesday, March 30, 2005

annoyance:

I have to run some errands, find some props for my small group's 45-minute presentation on Friday, but I keep putting it off. Why?

Because I have the SECOND-BEST PARKING SPOT IN THE WHOLE LOT, that's why, and at the thought that after I drive off to do my errnads, another car will slide into that spot and I'll have to park at the other end of the lot when I come back, my skin hurts.

Update: Yeah, that's what happened. IN THE RAIN, TOO. But I have great, comfy workout pants (for the first time in my life, I could get size small! happiness!), and a rockin shirt (for 30% off that price, HA!).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw that shirt last month and thought of you. Did you get the pants to match?

abbey

dänika said...

hi, abbey!

nope, I didn't, because the pants are really busy-looking. I got gray-heather pants that are that colour, though, and they're so comfy. :)