Sunday, October 17, 2004

recent developments

  • I am learning how to play guitar -- I am so excited, even though it's making my tennis elbow/tendonitis flare up almost much as playing violin does.
  • I have been over at K&J's (the young couple with two kids whom I met through my mom a while ago; I mentioned K in one of my posts) house last night and the night before. They are wonderful, and K and I hit it off especially; she is so sweet, and so funny, I can't help but love her. She's like...an older sister closer to my age. I love it! J is the one who is teaching me guitar; in return, I'm teaching him violin.
  • I think ms prof is being my friend. This is weird. Nice, but disconcerting. I feel like I need to e-mail my old music professor and admit that ms prof is not an arrogant jerk as I had once claimed (to him, my music prof, over munchies at Applebees after a concert).
  • I see Joshua Bell again in five (5) days.
  • I just might need to employ bad language in French class tomorrow.
  • I hate brushing my teeth in front of people.
  • I hate watching people brush their teeth.
  • Whenever I wash my face, I'm afraid someone is going to come up behind me and try to drown me in the sink. Friday morning was the first morning in 12 years that I have been able to keep my eyes shut during the entire face-warshing procedure -- at the cost of much mental torture. I haven't been able to do it again.

No comments: