Tuesday, September 12, 2006

fashion d'oh pas

fashion d'oh pas

When I moved back here a week and a half ago, I managed to walk off without my workout shoes, ballet flats, and other various foot apparel. The only footwear I have here:

One (1) pair of white/floral flip-flops
One (1) pair gold strappy sandals

It was fine for the first few days...but then the weather turned chilly. Now, as we have morning in the low 50s (sometimes in the 40s or 30s), I long to wear my cute Fall skirts and tights...but I don't have the appropriate shoes with which to do so.

This morning I blingoed "tights and sandals," to see if it was a huge fashion error, or one of those absurd things that suddenly is THE THING TO DO (hello, leggings and short skirts, anyone? A sign of the nearing of the Apocolypse? So glad I'm not the only one who thinks so!)...but alas, everyone had disparaging remarks regarding the subject.

"she was wearing tights and sandals (EWW!)"

And today of all days, I'm not up for any EWW! comments. So it's with sadness that I retire my cute skirts to the closet, and wear jeans. Again. And freeze my legs and feet.

No comments: